Vice President for Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (575) 492-2611
Institutional Research Coordinator/Analyst
Phone: (575) 492-2612
Executive Assistant to the VP for Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness
Phone: (575) 492-2610
Coordinator of Assessment email@example.com
Phone: (575) 492-2817
Information about 火博体育官网's accreditation activities
火博体育官网 will seek continued accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission in 2015/2016. Prior to that time, the college will be engaged in a range of activities supporting our application for continued accreditation. The timeline and listing of activities is contained in the document 火博体育官网 Accreditation Activities 2012 - 2016
About our office:
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for managing institutional research and strategic planning at 火博体育官网. In addition, the office coordinates assessment activities and serves in central roles related to external grant funding, college accreditation, and operational planning and improvement.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports the mission of 火博体育官网 through achievement of the following goals:
- Provide timely, accurate, value added information to staff and faculty in support of their work on behalf of the students of 火博体育官网.
- Serve as a resource of expertise in research, assessment and strategic planning.
- Initiate and conduct research and studies that contribute to a better understanding of 火博体育官网 students, college programs and our connection to the community.
- Support efforts to improve processes, communications and operations at 火博体育官网.
Institutional Effectiveness staff members are committed to the following core values:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Value added data and analysis
- Positive working relationships
College Navigator - New Mexico Junior College
US Department of Education Integrated Postsecondary Education Data Systems (IPEDS)
US Bureau of Labor Statistics
US Census Bureau Population Estimates
UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research